Posted by Cheryl DSilva (@cher)
HappyEMI is a Fintech start-up based out of World Trade Center, Bangalore. HappyEMI is a point of sale lending platform that helps retailers and online platforms to offer financing option to their customers. HappyEMI offers financing for consumers to purchase in-store or online with ease and uses alternate scoring engine powered by Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to assess the customer’s credit risk. HappyEMI has an opportunity to become a Unicorn and is growing at 5% per week.
HappyEMI is a next-generation consumer finance company providing shoppers with instant financing at the point of-sale in-stores and online platforms making it Peopleless, Paperless financing platform. HappyEMI's has an edge over others through its data-driven approach that underwrites risk beyond credit score to reach broader consumer base by using alternative data points and has signed up major retail brands in categories such as Mobile, Consumer Durables, Home Improvement, & Car Accessories. HappyEMI monetizes through subvention from Manufactures and Retailers and financing charges from Consumers. HappyEMI helps its Retail Partners improve sales conversions, boost basket sizes, and increase customer happiness.
HappyEMI is founded by Suhas Gopinath, who was recognized as one of the world’s youngest CEO and was the former CEO of Globals Inc., which was recognized by The Economist as one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Suhas is also an Young Global Leader of World Economic Forum and former advisor to World Bank. HappyEMI’s investors include Anand Sankeshwar, MD of VRL Group and VRL Media, Anil Jain, Chairman of Refex Energy Group and Yang Shu, CEO of Swipal Technologies, China and former CEO of Huawei.
- Work with team to manage and support all phases of the expense financial planning process including consolidations
- Create monthly expense reports/ P&Ls and provide variance analysis for management review
- Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the accounting team to make any necessary reclassification
- Develop annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and 3-year strategic plans in conjunction with managers in company’s analytics and enter the numbers into company’s planning system
- Responsible for consolidating financials, headcount reporting, and compensation analysis
- Work on ad-hoc projects/analyzes including systems user-acceptance testing Help integrate any new acquisitions
- Track financial status by monitoring variances from plan
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results
- Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyzes, and recommendations
- Researching and analyzing industries, companies, historical financial statements and projecting financial information
- Building financial models and performing a valuation analysis
- Assisting in the management and execution of due diligence processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in engineering, finance or accounting from a reputed institution
- Prior forecasting and reporting experience a plus
- Strong communication, analytical and data organization/ interpretation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Superior skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Reporting Skills, Informing Others, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Financial modeling experience and understanding of financial statements
- Understanding of Securities and Fund Services Product Offerings a plus.
For more information on HappyEMI, please visit http://happyemi.com/
Work Location: World Trade Center, Yeshwantpur
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.