This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
iOS Developer - 1 year experience - New Delhi
Posted by manish anand (@hsinam)
Happily Unmarried Marketing Private Limited (Ustraa) https://hasjob.co/happilyunmarried.com/xen0s , New Delhi · ustraa.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of work experience in Swift development
About The Role:
We are looking for an iOS (Swift) developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our application aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of our iOS application and its integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS using Swift
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
About The Parent Company - Happily Unmarried:
Happily Unmarried is one of India's fastest growing new age FMCG companies. Using our legacy of youth & life style marketing, we are building two online first brands in the personal grooming space - USTRAA for men; and Happily Unmarried for women. The company was established in 2003; We are stubborn and here to stay!
Happily Unmarried is backed by 2 most credible and successful companies in India - Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group (Privately held FMCG company; Above 1 billion USD in annual revenue; Present in 19 countries); and Info Edge India Limited (One of the most profitable internet company from India; Owner of Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeewansaathi.com, etc; Majority shareholder in Zomato).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer