This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Development Manager - New Delhi
Posted by manish anand (@hsinam)
Software Development Manager
We are looking for a hands-on leader to lead our technology team. Our technology team is a bunch of 12 awesome engineers (Dev, QA, and DevOps) who manage our e-commerce platforms (ustraa.com, happilyunmarried.com, Android & iOS apps, our in-house developed 1-to-1 marketing engine).
Who should not apply?
- If you are someone who have switched jobs on a regular basis, please don’t apply.
- If you fear hands-on involvement & end-to-end ownership, please do not apply.
- You take responsibility for the team and what the team builds.
- You take everything your team builds as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be highly detail-oriented.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must ensure set of development & QA practices are followed to assure quality and long-term health of our e-commerce platform.
- You must possess the ability to lead multiple projects in parallel.
- You must possess the ability to handle dynamic tasks, scheduling and priorities.
- More than 3 years of rich software development experience; must be seasoned in any one of MEAN / MERN / LEMP stacks.
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, ElastiCache, SES, etc.
- Handy knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Proficient with code versioning system such as Git.
- Experience with testing frameworks with an inclination towards test driven development would be fancied.
About the parent company – Happily Unmarried
Happily Unmarried is one of India's fastest growing new age FMCG companies. Using our legacy of youth & life style marketing, we are building two online first brands in the personal grooming space - USTRAA for men (ustra.com); and Happily Unmarried for women (happilyunmarried.com). The company was established in 2003; We are stubborn and here to stay!
Happily Unmarried is backed by 2 most credible and successful companies in India - Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group (Privately held FMCG company; Above 1 billion USD in annual revenue; Present in 19 countries); and Info Edge India Limited (One of the most profitable internet company from India; Owner of Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeewansaathi.com, etc; Majority shareholder in Zomato).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer