This post is from happilyunmarried.com, which may or may not be affiliated with ustraa.com
Senior Software Engineer at USTRAA - in New Delhi
Posted by manish anand (@hsinam)
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of work experience in software development
About The Role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has more than 3-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies. You will work with online product management team to define software requirements and take the lead on building new features on our existing website & apps.
Your goal will be to develop, maintain & optimize high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Review and understand business requirements working with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and enhance product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Make sure that the solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment.
- Ensure that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- Mentor junior members in their work and frequently take up training sessions to sharpen junior team members' skills.
- Lead in optimizing website & apps for increased opt-ins, better search rankings, and user engagement and retention.
- Undertake frequent refactoring and sanity maintenance of developed code.
- Capable to scale applications to support growing business & customer needs.
- Hands on with AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, ElastiCache, SES, etc.
- Strong PHP background & experience on frameworks like Magento / Magento 2 / Laravel is a must.
- Deep understanding of MySQL.
- Hands on experience of Nodejs, MongoDB, Reactjs.
- Proficient with Git & GitHub.
- Experience with testing frameworks with an inclination towards test driven development would be fancied.
About The Parent Company - Happily Unmarried:
Happily Unmarried is one of India's fastest growing new age FMCG companies. Using our legacy of youth & life style marketing, we are building two online first brands in the personal grooming space - USTRAA for men; and Happily Unmarried for women. The company was established in 2003; We are stubborn and here to stay!
Happily Unmarried is backed by 2 most credible and successful companies in India - Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group (Privately held FMCG company; Above 1 billion USD in annual revenue; Present in 19 countries); and Info Edge India Limited (One of the most profitable internet company from India; Owner of Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeewansaathi.com, etc; Majority shareholder in Zomato).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer