This post is from happaround.me, which may or may not be affiliated with happlabs.tech
Associate ReactJS Developer
Posted by Pavithra R
We are looking for a ReactJS Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data
between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all client-side
logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end and back-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; Therefore, a basic understanding of back-end technologies is necessary as well.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, React.
- Architect scalable Front-End architectures.
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code.
- Write code that is cross-browser and cross-device compatible.
Experience & Exposure Required:
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer in frontend development using React Js.
- (BFSI/Insurtech industry domain preferred).
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Data Structure, Algorithms.
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating React based solutions
- A good Understanding API integrations, business services, REST APIs.
- Strong working knowledge of API testing tools like RestClient, Postman, SOAPUI.
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client.
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques.
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices..
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer