This post is from happaround.me, which may or may not be affiliated with happlabs.tech
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data
between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side
logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Mentor junior team members
Experience & Exposure Required:
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer in design, analysis, implementation of web server
- Applications using Python (BFSI/Insurtech industry domain preferred)
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Data Structure, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Insightful knowledge in scalable web application development using Python/Django.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- A good Understanding of databases and SQL(MSSQL preferred).
- Hands-on Development of API integrations, business services, REST APIs, AWS.
- Strong working knowledge of API testing tools like RestClient, Postman, SOAPUI.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Exposure in application hosting with Nginx server(Preferred).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer