This post is from happaround.me, which may or may not be affiliated with happlabs.tech
Posted by Pavithra R
We are looking for a test engineer for web application and API testing who possesses a passion for pushing Web technologies to the limits. This test engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our Web applications. Works closely with other app development and technical teams. As a test engineer, you should review requirements, design specifications or stories to provide timely and meaningful feedback. You will work independently to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Our development strategy is agile, you will be working on improving features by testing them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform the functional testing, Exploratory testing within the sprints.
- Active collaboration & participation within the Scrum team.
- Participate & contribute effectively in daily stand up, sprint review, retrospective meetings.
- Involve in creation of Manual Test Scenarios covering positive and negative testing for User Stories.
- Ensure that tests are planned, carried out and reported thoroughly in a professional manner.
- Provides end to end automated tests as well as stand-alone automation tests to reduce manual regression testing time.
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality, by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
Experience & Exposure Required:
- Candidates should have 2+ years of proven experience in manual testing with exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Should have good exposure to testing web-based applications/ products. Banking and Financial industry domain preferred.
- Must be customer focused, collaborative, eager to learn and passionate about delivering business value in a timely manner.
- Must have a good understanding of Regression, Integration, unit testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Should have a strong understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Hands-on experience on Automation and API testing is an added advantage.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer