Backend Developer - Laravel, Node JS
Posted by sagar dewan (@sagardewan)
About the company
We are a mission driven team of design, law and technology professionals that strives to provide a good Match to Everyone. We believe that a superior customer experience and good data can help .
We are building the first Whatsapp based Matrimony application and working exclusively with religious institutions to facilitate the same.
Skill Set Required:
- Frameworks: PHP/Laravel, Jquery, Bootstrap, MySQL
- Basics of AWS - Provision and run EC2, work with S3 buckets
- Basics of security and data protection
- Integration of third-party APIs
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code. Having a basic understanding of usability and UX.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Git
- Candidates with strong interest in Consumer finance would be preferred
The values that we look for in Candidates are:
- Customer centricity: We believe an ability to empathise with customers will help us find the best match for their son/daughterThe developer should be able to prioritise the roadmap based on the customer needs.
- Outcome and data oriented: The developer should have the ability to define the economic rationale for every major effort and translate it into metrics. There should be an obsession with data for business iterations and improvements.
- Hands-on & Willingness to go above and beyond: For start-ups the responsibilities and needs of the business change quickly. We're looking for a developer who is not afraid to take on new challenges and can deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams: The developer must be able to manage cross functional teams - customer care, product, merchants, compliance & finance teams. Having the experience of managing healthy conflicts and driving people towards the customer goals and organization priorities would be valued.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer