This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Handelnine Global is looking to hire a Chief Architect/Tech Lead to lead and direct all of our technical efforts and software infrastructure. This is an opportunity to join us while we're in a hyper-growth phase - and become part of our core-team.
We are open to both work from office & remote applicants.
We run eCommerce brands in over 30 countries around the world, including:
- United Kingdom
The ideal person for this role will have the requisite experience, skills and passion necessary for the continued optimization roadmap of our entire tech architecture, that comprises:
- Over 45 high-traffic eCommerce websites serving customers around the world
- Business analytics that determines product and catalog selection, customer growth and retention
- ERP software that manages our global operations
- Software that allows us to crawl across product listings at scale
- Modules across all functions - including marketing, logistics, customer support, finance etc.
- Modules that support workflow, dashboards and reporting processes for all our divisions
- Prior experience in a CTO, Software Architect or Lead Technical role - with progressively increasing levels of scope and responsibility
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and optimization of enterprise eCommerce applications
- Experience with major ecommerce platforms
- Experience with data science and mining
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
- Experience with cloud-based and dedicated architectures
- Familiarity with databases, web servers and UI/UX design proficiency
- Ability to conduct technological analysis, research & selection
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer