Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
We're Looking for full-stack developers with hands on development experience in Java & UI. Someone who’s interested in working with an innovative team and is passionate about delivering quality results. Must have excellent technical skills and be willing to learn new technologies on the go.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the product team to understand the requirement.
- Design and development of the UI and backend.
- Ensure code quality, security and extensibility.
- Follow the agile development cycles.
- Conducting performance tests and optimization of the code based on the results.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Help the support team to resolve external user issues.
- Strong at OOPS, Java/J2EE, JAX-RS, JDBC, SQL, NoSQL, RESTful Web Services, Data Structures, Queues, Multi-Threading etc.
- MySQL and MongoDB database knowledge
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud
- Must have worked on highly scalable and available systems
- Knowledge of version control (Git) and automation tool (Jenkins)
- Good at adapting and understanding architecture and overall design of the system
- Exposure to design patterns is a plus
- Must have exposure to agile development
- Experience of creating and maintaining system documentation such as architecture, design, deployment plan etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer