This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Greetings from Zwing.
We are looking PHP Developer, Mentioned herewith is the Job Description.
Company Name:- ZWING
Company URL:- http://www.zwing.in/
About Company -
Roxfortech Infosolutions is an IT firm that aims to equip both, the retailers and the shoppers with the latest technology to make their selling and buying experience richer. To achieve this, Roxfortech Infosolutions introduced ZWING, an in-store digitalization platform for retail stores. The Indian retail industry which is expected to grow to around US$ 1 trillion by 2020, is one of the fastest growing and biggest retail market of the world. Currently, the Indian government considers the digital economy as a major growth driver and is promoting digitalization to every industry in the country. Retail industry which holds so much potential, needs digitalization just like any other industry.
Job Brief -
We are looking for a passionate Senior PHP Developer to join our backend team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end Technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3
- Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL similar technologies
- Excellent coding skill in PHP, Vue js & Angular js, Java, and/or C++
- Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: such as Laravel or codeigniter.
- Experience with Sass and/or Less
- Understanding of User Interface workflows
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services
- Experience of Bootstrap & Core PHP
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with the server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
If interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer