This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Scrum Master / Agile Coach for Saas Startup
Posted by Niraj Ranjan Rout (@grexit)
Hiver turns Gmail into a powerful customer support tool. We are revolutionizing how people use email to collaborate. Hiver is loved by customers all over the world and one of the highest rated products for Gmail and G Suite.
We're a small, agile team deeply driven by the idea of building and delivering a world-class product that delights its users. We have a relaxed, casual work environment which is designed to enable everyone in the team to deliver their best. Our work culture is focussed on bringing in more transparency, ownership and openness in the team.
- Work as a Scrum Master/Team Coach for two Agile engineering teams:
- Enable smooth working relationship among Product Owner, designers and development teams
- Facilitate team meetings (replenishment/planning meeting, daily standup, retrospective meeting, etc)
- Facilitate cross-communication between the Agile teams and knowledge and resource sharing.
- Establish and sustain a healthy collaborative culture among team members
- Ensure the team uses the task board and keeps it live
- Create and maintain metrics to visualize team performance
- Ensure impediments/blockers are reported and resolved in a timely manner
- Work with the team to determine technical debt and take corrective action
- Work as a individual contributor with the team:
- as a web developer (Minimum 3 years experience. Web development experience required)
- Or, as a QA engineer (testing experience of at least 3 years)
What we are looking for
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a Agile coach role in a technology product company.
- Should have an exceptional understand of Scrum
- Must have software web development/QA experience of at least 4 years
- Experience with working with internet software companies is a huge plus.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Market competitive compensation package
- Generous leave policy
- Employer paid health insurance
- Free meals and snacks at the office
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.