This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
QA Software Engineer. Must have experience with Web applications
Posted by Niraj Ranjan Rout (@grexit)
Who we are
- We are Hiver (http://hiverhq.com). We are revolutionizing how people use email to collaborate! Our product turns Gmail into a collaboration platform. [We were earlier called GrexIt]
- We are profitable, growing and have lots of paying customers from 50+ countries.
- We are absolutely fanatical about quality, be it product or engineering.You will find ambitious and passionate people here who love what they do and keep adding awesomeness to Hiver.
- The work environment is relaxed, fun and casual. Shorts with flip-flops are our preferred way of dressing.
Roles and Skills we are looking for
- Must have a minimum of 2-year experience testing web applications.
- Design test plans after understanding the product requirements.
- Write and execute detailed test cases. Both manual and automated tests including design reviews.
- Should have good experience with web UI automated testing framework like Selenium.
- Should know about web application security.
- Should hold an engineering background and have programming skills in any programming language.
- Any experience with working with internet companies or startups is a plus.
Great Work Environment & Culture
No Dress Code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.