This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria and France to name a few.
We are also working on a cool new product called Cliff.ai. It's a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom company and some of the world's best startups
What you can expect:
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to impact how it evolves.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme, and flexible vacation policy.
- Lunch is on us, every day!
About the role:
We want to fundamentally change how people work in retail and e-commerce. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Greendeck, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one.
You’ll be instrumental in the design and development of our backend technology, which acts as a middleware between our Databases and React.js based frontend client systems and tracks their performance. Simplifying complexity and building technology that is robust and scalable is your North Star. You'll work closely alongside our CTO, data teams and machine learning engineers, frontend and wider technical team to build new capabilities, focused on speed and reliability.
You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our CTO.
- Working on React.js based client faced SAAS frontend.
- Working on backend Express.js platforms and their integration with our SQL, Elasticsearch and MongoDB databases and developing RESTful API’s for our frontend.
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing disruptive technology products, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Ideal qualifications:
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a Full Stack engineer.
- Experience working with MongoDB and Elasticsearch (aggregation queries).
- Experience working with SQL queries (aggregation queries).
- Familiarity with building RESTful web APIs.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience working with AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure.
- Building the backend infrastructure and handling deployment on cloud service providers.
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Reliable and transparent engineering, regularly unit testing and documenting your work.
- Drive for continuous learning, with the ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Optional, but a bonus if you:
- Have worked with AntDesign.
- Have worked with Graph databases.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer