Co-founding Member (Software Engineer) for a Singapore Based Startup GreenDay
Posted by PREM KUMAR
GreenDay was launched in April 2020 in Singapore. Currently we are 3 co-founders.
1 Operations Manager
1 Marketing Manager
1 Technical Architect
Last one I am looking for a passionate software engineer who does not care about salary but his/her passion. Love the trill of innovation. Startups is all about experiment. So if you are the one who has a lot of passion for development then I am willing to talk to you. We will begin with 1% share to you and increase to 3% upon your 1 year completion. If our worth goes to $100 Mn, your share worth is about $1 Mn.
Who we are
GreenDay is Southeast Asia’s #1 Eco Friendly Mobile Marketplace. Our mission is to make eco-friendly shopping easy & rewarding! Come to www.greendayapp.com to learn more.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a promising & entrepreneurial full stack developer who can work independently to build and manage our entire technology solution. He or she must be excited to work in a budding startup with an inclination towards the sustainability movement.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop features that will be enjoyed by GreenDay users
- Contribute ideas and technical solutions as part of the feature development cycle
- Translate UI/UX designs and business requirements into high quality code
- Understand the product, constantly optimise for performance, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Fix bugs and issues in existing system
- Own the entire development cycle based on timeline requirements
- Responsible for DB and server management
What you should have
- More than 2 years of relevant experience (startup experience preferred)
- Passionate about coding, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Loves building user-facing features, keen eye for UI/UX
- Strong understanding of fundamental algorithms and data structures
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in front-end best practices with angular (target to achieve 100% lighthouse score on all metrics)