This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Co-founding Member (Software Engineer) for a Singapore Based Startup GreenDay
Posted by PREM KUMAR
GreenDay was launched in April 2020 in Singapore. Currently we are 3 co-founders.
1 Operations Manager
1 Marketing Manager
1 Technical Architect
Last one I am looking for a passionate software engineer who does not care about salary but his/her passion. Love the trill of innovation. Startups is all about experiment. So if you are the one who has a lot of passion for development then I am willing to talk to you. We will begin with 1% share to you and increase to 3% upon your 1 year completion. If our worth goes to $100 Mn, your share worth is about $1 Mn.
Who we are
GreenDay is Southeast Asia’s #1 Eco Friendly Mobile Marketplace. Our mission is to make eco-friendly shopping easy & rewarding! Come to www.greendayapp.com to learn more.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a promising & entrepreneurial full stack developer who can work independently to build and manage our entire technology solution. He or she must be excited to work in a budding startup with an inclination towards the sustainability movement.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop features that will be enjoyed by GreenDay users
- Contribute ideas and technical solutions as part of the feature development cycle
- Translate UI/UX designs and business requirements into high quality code
- Understand the product, constantly optimise for performance, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Fix bugs and issues in existing system
- Own the entire development cycle based on timeline requirements
- Responsible for DB and server management
What you should have
- More than 2 years of relevant experience (startup experience preferred)
- Passionate about coding, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Loves building user-facing features, keen eye for UI/UX
- Strong understanding of fundamental algorithms and data structures
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in front-end best practices with angular (target to achieve 100% lighthouse score on all metrics)
No longer accepting applications
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.