Lead iOS Developer
Posted by Rahul
GrayRipples.com https://hasjob.co/grayripples.com/z71v7 , chennai · grayripples.com/job/lead-ios-developer/ · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
- Manage a team of iOS Developers while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues.
- Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences.
- Practice and enhance industry standard methodologies, such as TDD, design reviews, code reviews, refactoring, CI/CD, A/B testing and experimentation.
- Maintain the highest coding and quality standards – testing at all levels (unit, UI, integration and E2E)
- Identify and fix bugs and performance issues anywhere along the stack.
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of experience building complex applications at scale for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks – please provide links to published apps.
- Proficiency working in a layered and modular architecture.
- Expertise in service integration and design concepts such as (MVC, MVP, MVVM, Data Binding etc.
- Passion for code hygiene and high quality through automated unit and functional test. Expertise in testing tools such XCTest, XCUITest, Appium, OCMock.
- Experience with APNS is a definite plus.
- Experience with mobile application design considerations, visual and interaction design principles for iOS apps.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills.
- Experience with Agile software methodologies and TDD, is desirable.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and with small and remote teams.
- Comfortable working with Git in a CI/CD environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer