This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Naidile HN (@Naidile)
- Implement custom business apps on Microsoft PowerApps using Common Data Service or various online and on-premises data sources such as SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on.
- Install and configure data gateways and develop solutions that span multiple O365 services.
- Improve processes to ensure alignment between the business strategies and application technology roadmap.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any related field
- Knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types.
- Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services is a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer