We are looking for an iOS Developer
Posted by Rahul
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Maintaining the code and optimization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related subject
- A minimum of 1+ years of proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A clear understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer