- Lead AI developers in delivering value to our client.
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI solutions.
- Stay current with AI trends and research. Be a thought leader in AI area.
- Prototype and conduct POC of AI solutions.
- Designing, training and verifying AI learning models
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field and/or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience in the AI Engineering field.
- Experience in one or more Artificial Intelligence solutions such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc
- Experience in one or more programming language such as Python, R, AngularJS, NodeJS, etc
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.
- Good understanding of natural language processing, Artificial Intelligence translation, language detection, etc.
- Understanding of cloud networking concepts.
- Familiarity with end to end AI platforms such as SageMaker.
- Familiarity with micro services.
- Familiar with lean-agile methodologies.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Working knowledge of AWS (S3, Services, EC2, Lambda, Glue, Athena), a plus.
- API gateways (AWS API Gateway or Mule API Gateway).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer