GrayRipples is looking for Microsoft PowerApps Developers who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference. Are you looking to hone your technology skills and systems experience? We are providing an exciting opportunity here!
- Implement custom business apps on Microsoft PowerApps using Common Data Service or various online and on-premises data sources such as SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on.
- Install and configure data gateways and develop solutions that span multiple O365 services.
- Transform various manual business processes to digital, automated processes.
- Improve processes to ensure alignment between the business strategies and application technology roadmap.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience building PowerApps solutions
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any related field
- Knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Experience in creating data and metadata, apply server-side logic using Azure functions, plug-ins, and workflow extensions.
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services is a plus.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
Work from home option is also available, location is not a constraint for the right candidate!!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer