This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lead AI Developer
Posted by Anulekha Mitra (@Anulekha)
- Lead AI developers in delivering value to our client.
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI solutions.
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients.
- Align business strategy, KPI, and AI use cases.
- Apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions within the context of assigned projects.
- Stay current with AI trends and research. Be a thought leader in AI area.
- Prototype and conduct POC of AI solutions.
- Designing, training and verifying AI learning models.
- Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos.
- Contribute to the organization’s strong drive to be on the cutting edge of technology through the generation of patentable ideas.
- Effectively communicate with engineering and marketing teams.
- Delivering high quality software design, documentation and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field and/or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience in the AI Engineering field.
- Experience in one or more Artificial Intelligence solutions such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc
- Experience in one or more programming language such as Python, R, AngularJS, NodeJS, etc
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.
- Good understanding of natural language processing, Artificial Intelligence translation, language detection, etc.
- Understanding of cloud networking concepts.
- Familiarity with end to end AI platforms such as SageMaker.
- Familiarity with micro services.
- Familiar with lean-agile methodologies.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Working knowledge of AWS (S3, Services, EC2, Lambda, Glue, Athena), a plus.
- API gateways (AWS API Gateway or Mule API Gateway).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead others through projects.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer