Gramophone is transforming agriculture by providing solutions for farmers to access best advisory and agri inputs.
Our technology platform enables better farm management and helps farmers across cropping cycle by giving information on diseases, nutrition, analytics on commodity prices, weather based advisory etc.Idea is to build 'Google Assistant' for farmers for all agriculture requirements. We do not stop just on advisory and we supply quality inputs as well at farmer's doorstep to be a single window solution for all their pre-harvest needs.Since we have direct reach with the farmers and we capture a lot of data on farm history, expenses, farmer's cash flow, assets etc. This would become a channel for introducing lending and insurance services through our platform. Also, advertisement in rural areas is very difficult for every industry. Our platform will become a channel for companies to reach to farmers/rural India responsible for more that 50% consumption
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least three original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer