In a world where most of technology is used to further the cause of consumerism and capitalism, Goodera’s goal is to use technology to enable social good. At Goodera, we are committed to building a strong business helping our corporate partners give back to the community. In our newest product line, we are working with our non-profit and corporate partners to reimagine how employee volunteers can give back to the community from the safety of their homes. Pre covid, volunteering was synonymous with individuals congregating in a physical space to give back to their community. This is a very risky proposition in a post covid world. The act of doing good shouldn’t put people and their close ones at risk. Goodera is currently the market leaders in enabling volunteering virtually and count many Fortune 500 companies as our clients.
Job Description: Senior/Lead Frontend Engineer (Location: Bangalore)
● Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
● Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
● Own the Product's frontend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code
● Research, evaluate, analyse and implement technical requirements
● Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
● Mentor Junior members of the team
What we are looking for:
● 3+ years of experience building scalable products, distributed applications product/services
● Min 1+ years of experience working on ReactJs
● Good to have knowledge of NextJs or server side rendering
● Understanding of developing responsive UI with experience in working on CSS/any CSSs based frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind
● Excellent coding and problem solving skills and ability to produce high quality, bug free and testable production grade code ● Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Ability to mentor junior members of the team
● Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development
What we have to offer:
● Experience building a transformative product
● Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership, open to experiments and passionate about creating impact through tech
● Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
● End-to-end ownerships of your task
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer