Python Django Developer
Posted by HR GoodBits (@goodbitstech)
We are looking for a Python/Django Developer with a solid experience in Python programming to join our team. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- An experience of minimum 1 year in the same domain is preferred.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.