As a modern fintech company, at GoldenPi we’re breaking barriers of the conventional fixed income investment market. We’re looking for dynamic individuals who would like to join us at the forefront of this fintech revolution. You will play a pivotal role in building our cutting-edge technology stack for the financial world. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to work closely with our highly-qualified technology team (IIT/IIM alum) and implement the latest tech advances on our platform.
- Write maintainable, scalable, and efficient code
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of Restful Web Services
- Understanding of OOPS, Data Structure and Algorithms
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
What This Job Will Offer:
- Challenging work, open and collaborative work-environment
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies and fast career growth
- Industry standard salary package and additional perks
About the Company:
GoldenPi Technologies is India's first online Fintech company to specialize in the Fixed Income investment segment. GoldenPi’s proprietary technology platform acts as a smart aggregator of Bonds and Debentures across various Bond institutions, Capital Market Divisions of Banks and other players in the capital markets. Investors can access this platform via both B2C and B2B business lines and invest seamlessly. GoldenPi’s business lines are opening up new investment options to the 70 MN retail investor segment and lakhs of HNIs and Corporates across the country!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer