This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Node JS Developer (1-3 years of experience)
Posted by Sandeep Nandi (@sandeep-goldenpi)
GoldenPI is looking for bright and passionate NodeJS developers to join it's team that boasts of people from IIT and IIM with extensive industry experience.
- Write maintainable, scalable, and efficient code
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of Restful Web Services
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
What This Job Will Offer:
- Challenging work, open and collaborative work-environment
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies and fast career growth
- Industry standard salary package and stock options
About the Company:
GoldenPi is the first of its kind online aggregator of Bonds and Debentures across various Bond institutions, Capital Market Divisions of Banks and other players in the capital markets. By using cutting edge technologies, GoldenPi's online platform makes a wide range of such investment options available to retail customers for their investment. GoldenPi aims to provide a superior substitute to Bank Fixed Deposits via Bonds and Debentures to the 70 MN retail investor segment across cities in the country. The company, though small in size, has an engaging and open work culture. Ownership of one's own work area is a key feature that is looked at in any potential recruit during the hiring process. Interested candidates, please drop your resumes.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer