This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Junior Nodejs developer
Posted by GoldenPi (@cm-goldenpi)
We are looking for enthusiastic nodejs software engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core engine for our flagship product. The person is expected to build secure and reliable features that work on massive scale.
- Develop features in our Products that can scale in a secure environment.
- The building, testing and maintaining software components in a fast agile environment.
- Working experience on Nodejs.
- Experience with Relational Databases like MySql or Postgres.
- Experience with AWS, Goolge Compute Engine etc will be a good to have.
- Knowledge of Python with hands-on experience on web frameworks like Django/Flask will be an added plus.
- Versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly and think independently.
- Experienced with building modular APIs is preferred.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer