This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fullstack Vue or React Node JS Developer
Posted by HR
Job Description - Software Development Engineer
About Hype Luxury: Hype is India's First Luxury Mobility startup headquartered in Bangalore. With a vision to tap into the trillion-dollar global luxury market, Hype was started in 2017 and is now operating in 19 different cities of India with several partners and thousands of Luxury cars in its fleet. Founded by Raghav Belavadi and co-founded by Vijaya Belavadi. Hype is a Technology company building mobile platforms for premium customers that seeks to ride luxury cars, yachts and jets which has made Hype an icon of elite class clubs across the country.
To know more about our projects and initiates, please visit gohype.in
We are looking for a SDE—Full stack Web Developers with 2+ years of hands on experience along with Strong Frontend knowledge Vue, React , Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap ability adopt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks and it’s SEO configuration and develops an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies, also worked on Backend JS Frameworks latest Node js Express JS, REST API Design, serverless concept (npm, Express Js).
- Ability to translate designs from product teams into working product features.
- Design and build software for mobile, front-end clients and back-end systems.
- Strong understanding and fundamentals of HTML/CSS/JS
- Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap (Vue CLI, Vue Router, Vuex, Composition API, Vite/Webpack configurations, hooks) and ability to adopt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks.
- Ability to Migrate to the latest version of the respective Web UI framework and its SEO configuration and develop an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies.
- Worked on Latest Node js, REST API Design, serverless concept (npm, Express Js)
- Experience in NoSQL DB Collection documents data modeling and design for that large scale projects (Firestore or MongoDB )
- Knowledge of Advanced GCP fundamentals like Google Load balancer, Google cloud CDN.
- Have explored new backends stacks like GraphQL Hasura Cloud.
- Experience in REST API caching and CDN configurations.
- Worked on Instant pages load with more Google Lighthouse score and worked on resolving JS error reports.
- Optional: Knowledge on Google Serverless Technologies like Google Firebase Platform (Firebase Auth, Cloud Function, Cloud Run, Google Firestore, Firebase Web SDK ) Fundamental knowledge of Docker, GCP, and the modern Serverless concept, worked on Docker (Devops Fundamental knowledge on Docker, Deployment, CD/CI) will be good.
Note: Please add a downloadable resume link before submitting the application.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer