This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
QA Engineer (Remote Job)
Posted by Vamshi Verma C
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for multiple QA Engineers / Testers to join its full time remote workforce in India. You will be responsible for ensuring that the new releases we make for features, enhancements or new products meet the strict standards of quality & consistency. The buck stops at you and you will have the final say on the correctness, reliability & consistency of our builds. You will prepare detailed test cases that ensure coverage in our complex platform and you will help developers identity & replicate any inconsistencies. You will also work closely with support teams to reproduce reported bugs and communicate them to developers and product teams.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Owning the quality of any deliverables including new features and enhancements.
- Working closely with the product/engineering team in understanding the requirements and user
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvements.
- Writing highly efficient manual test cases and performing functional, adhoc and regression
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the
- ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
Your Core Skills
- You place quality over any other virtue.
- 2+ years experience in testing web applications
- Experience in using defect tracking system to report, track and resolve defects.
- Experience with API testing and performance testing with tools such as JMeter, Postman.
- Understanding of HTML,CSS,JS and browser debugging/console tools
- Test automation experience such as Selenium ,Cypress or any other framework.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Good knowledge of working with at least one Source control system - Git,SVN etc.
- Good understanding of the Agile software development methodology (Kanban or Scrum) and QA's role in it
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS or a CRM product or in a complex web based software product with multiple product areas utilizing multiple services and technologies
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer