Senior UI/UX Designer
Posted by Apoorva Prasad (@highlevelapp)
Who we are
We are a remote SaaS company enabling marketing agencies to run their entire business within a single platform that helps them scale, generate revenue, manage clients and deliver results.
Having started in mid 2018, we have more than 5K active agencies and 20K+ users who make use of our platform to run their daily operations.
Our end goal is to make life easier and help small businesses run efficiently without shelling out tons of money on various products and services.
Link to website: https://www.gohighlevel.com/
Why work here?
High impact work.
Strong global team.
Freedom and flexibility.
Autonomy and ownership.
Real long term business that has been profitable from the start.
1 team off-site every year.
Headquarters: Eugene, Oregon, USA
About the role:
Looking for a problem-solving, forward-thinking Senior UI/UX Designer, who will work with talented product managers and software developers in an agile environment to develop product concepts, define requirements and priorities, build and launch to market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand a problem and articulate the solution backed by solid research and case studies
- Create user-centered designs with a strong focus on usability and UI guidelines
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, visual mock-ups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Present design work to the product team and management
Competencies and Skills:
- 4-5 Years of experience in user experience and design
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas and concepts
- Good wireframing skills
- Ability to do rapid prototyping and provide simulated/click-thru product experience (any tool)
- Self-development skills; must keep abreast with current trends
- Good UI skills
- Should be proactive and self motivated
Sketch, Figma or XD (Proficient in any one of these)
Adobe Suite (Added Value)
Unlimited Paid Vacation
Flexible Working Schedule
Referral Bonus (Paid Trip)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer