This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Gogo is looking for Senior Front End Developer
Posted by Rajitha Challatur (@rajithachallatur)
- Design and build solutions for Inflight Internet / Telecommunication domain
- Develop modern(progressive/responsive) web applications (progressive and responsive) in coordination with UI Team
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems.
- Create and improve existing reusable components.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/jQuery for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 6+ years’ experience in front end development
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and delivered project on ReactJS and played key role
- Hands on experience in Redux
- Hands on with React Native (for mobile)
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired
- Hands on with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Hands on with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Npm, Bower and Webpack
- Unit Testing with Mocha, Karma or Jest
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Optional Skill Set:
- Experience in Backbone JS, Vue JS, Node JS, Angular 2
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer