This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Goibibo is looking for senior product managers from b2c background in Bangalore
Posted by asha subramanian (@ashaibibo)
Designation: Product Manager
Business unit: Goibibo
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6 to 12 years
Goibibo is the largest online hotels booking engine in India and also one of the leading air aggregator. Goibibo is part of the ibibo Group that also owns India's No. 1 online Bus ticketing platform, redBus, car-pooling app, "ibibo Ryde". Ibibo is India’s biggest online travel organization with over $2Bn in annual gross sales. Ibibo’s mission is to organise the transportation and accommodation industry and connect it with travellers.
Goibibo.com is experiencing hyper growth, catalysed by mobile and hotels. Goibibo is no 1 in volume of hotel
bookings in India. Source (MorganStanley, Dec 15 report). It is also the most preferred platform for hotel
owners across parameters.
Roles & Responsibility
- Be the custodian of the product strategy and roadmap.
- Engage with the stakeholders to see how we can grow our contact graph , create more use cases to increase peer to peer engagement,
- Deliver PRDs and FRDs with prioritised features.
- Analyse the data to understand and improve contact graph and referral program.
- Break down the product roadmap into shippable components.
- Work very closely with the engineering team to deliver these components.
- Create user flows based on insights gained by user surveys.
- Work with Marketing and CRM teams to provide product training.
Desired Skill set:
- If you love digging deep into data, product metrics and utilizing it to continuously improve upon the
product then this opportunity is not to be missed because data is our mother tongue.
- Experience with community building and growth products
- Sharp customer focus and an ability to keep the product in line with that.
- Excellent at slicing and dicing numbers to gain meaningful insights.
- Customer focused approach to problems with solid understanding of mobile behaviour
- A solid understanding of how to leverage social media as a channel to create positive network-effect
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and to the point usability
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role for a consumer web product company.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred but not a requirement).
- Prior start up/ecommerce experience preferred.
- Hunger for growth, on a personal & organizational level.
- Very tuned-in with how a good product gains ground in the market quickly.
- Self-driven and likes to own up responsibilities.
- A can do attitude and a willingness to learn new domain and technologies
- A Self-Starter/Team Player who is excited by a fast-paced environment and the accountability that
- comes with owning large projects
- Guts to dream big and the drive to make this dream a reality.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer