This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Content Write For MSLiveHelp
Posted by Julie Scurt (@mslivehelp)
MSLiveHelp is try to help people to provide IT support services online around the glob.
This is a remote freelance position, we are looking for 10-15 stories a week on the Banking and Finance industry.
The ideal candidate is as fasinated with the future of IT and Computers as we are. They love the idea that in the coming years the idea of IT Support Services will be re-imagined and how we live our lives will forever be changed.
- Research, discover and write journalistic articles, following AP style
- Find compelling images for each article
- Conduct phone and email interviews with sources and industry figures
- Self-directed to find stories and work independently
- Ability to add unique takes on a story
- Bachelor's Degree in journalism is a plus
- Detail oritented
- Ability to add/publish stories in wordpress
If you would like to apply, please email us with a short intro of yourself along with writing experience and why you think this position would be an ideal fit for you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer