This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Brilliant Developers at a well funded, high tech, US startup
At Hachi, we have set out on an ambitious goal of finding the best way to connect two new people. This is a real problem for business professionals, who are constantly looking for smarter ways of reaching out to their prospects and partners. We are solving this problem by building a product that provides true utility, and an enjoyable experience for the user. We have made some inroads on this path, and we are getting encouraging response from our early users.
We are a well funded, US startup that was nominated for 2012 World Technology Awards, which is presented in association with TIME, CNN, Fortune, (MIT) Technology Review, Science and Kurzweil AI - last year's winner was Pinterest, and Facebook and Instagram have been nominees. We have been featured by MIT, Techcrunch, Business Insider. And we were finalist at Host of Ideas London 2012, International Startup Festival Canada 2011 and Seedcamp. We have some of the biggest names from silicon valley backing us.
The journey has just begun! We are looking for developers who want to solve a real business problem. This is not just about a great opportunity to solve cool, interesting engineering problems - yes of course it is incredibly interesting and challenging, and we have been compared with the best out there. This role is more like a mission. A mission of making something huge happen - realizing the ambitious goal we have set out for, making a real impact. We are looking for hungry people, who will go all out to make this happen.
Specific Skills required -
- Problem solver
- 2 to 4 years of programming experience, with in-depth knowledge of developing web services in PHP using MVC architectures
- Must have worked with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of running web servers and databases on Amazon cloud services
- Knowledge of Python and Java is a bonus
- Can work independently, without much guidance and mentoring
...a mashup of passion, skills and drive that’s hard to define but easy to spot.
What's in it for you?
- Experience of working on a mainstream global product that thousands of users already love using. Now, you will join us in making the same happen for millions of users.
- Being able to shape and ship a product that has a real impact on the lives of people globally.
- Work on the latest and some of the most cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Working amidst some of the really bright and passionate folks.
- Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow.
- Free meals
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, beverages
- Treks, movies, karaokes
- Stock option
Salary: Competitive market salary
Speed and clever execution are the key weapons of a startup. If you are interested, drop us a mail and tell us how you can help take Hachi to the next level. Please include a link to your GitHub / portfolio. We want makers, so please show us what you have built.
Excited and waiting to hear from you!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer