This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Rahul Sharma (@deskofrahulsharma)
We are looking for a motivated Flutter/ Mobile developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and im- prove your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Flutter / Mobile developer duties and responsibilities
- Create multi-platform apps for IOS/Android using Flutter.
- Micro code enhancements with mobile platforms like android/ IOS flutter widgets for IOS and Android.
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementations and testing of new apps.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well in- formed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison be- tween development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in mobile development
- Flutter / Mobile developer requirements and qualifications
- Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
- Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, IOS.
- Experience working with firebase, remote data via REST and JSON.
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM and MVC.
- Demonstrate experiment in building and managing mobile apps.
- Experience with Agile development and scum
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- UI/UX tools experience.
- Minimum 1 years of experience developing mobile apps.
- Monday to Friday working culture.
- Great opportunities to learn and grow.
- Salary 15,000 - 50,000 per month depending on experience.
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects.
- Quick introduction call.
- Small take home programming assignment.
- 1-1 interview.
- Final offer.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer