This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Glassic is India's only private label brand that's disrupting the eyewear industry. The eyewear industry is skewed with almost no quality/brand players in the low to medium end of the market & all brands crowding in the medium to high end of the market.
Glassic aims to unify the affordable market by creating a quality brand that people can trust. By designing & manufacturing in house & selling our eyewear online, we keep a close check on our quality and, at the same time, provide branded quality at super affordable prices.
We're hardcore industry guys with strong domain expertise. With quality at the heart of everything we do, we're looking to make glasses fun and create a cool brand & company out of India that creates value for consumers in ways they could never imagine.
A Full Stack developer with 2-3 years experience for high growth, API driven e-commerce site.
- NodeJS or python developer.
- Good programming skills with a background in writing APIs and working with databases.
- Basic background in using Linux and preferably Linux command-line experience
- To assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web presence. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web-based business, leading implementation of web applications, and planning for risk and growth.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely.
- Will get to learn more about backend systems, postgres, dev-ops, docker/kubernetes
- Will get to work and train with mature engineering team (hasura.io) during the first quarter and work directly with the co-founders of Glassic.
- Fun work atmosphere
- Located off 100 Feet Road, Indira Nagar
- Special Discounts on Eyewear
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.