SDE 2 - Front End - React.JS
Posted by Rimona V (@rimona)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India’s most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
Give Tech Stack
We are building one of the world's best tech platforms for online giving, where we provide opportunities for people to donate to any cause, non-profit or geography that they care about, in the most simple, personalised and effective manner. We scale our impact on the lives of millions of underprivileged people every year through our workplace giving, subscription giving and crowdfunding products.
At Give, we are looking for top-talent for our engineering team - software engineers who want to solve complex problems, continually learn, and most importantly, make a real impact in the lives of others.
- work alongside product to understand our requirements, and design, develop and iterate
- think through complex architecture to build robust and scalable platforms
- build well-abstracted modules and services
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability
- follow scrum methodology to iterate and deploy fast
- mentor other team members and colleagues
- like to build responsive user-facing web applications that are built with mobile and desktop in mind
- have experience with medium to large-scale web applications
- have solid understanding of interface design principles
- are known for good aesthetic taste and design sense
- have deep understanding of React and it’s architecture
- have experience in turning mockups and wireframes into elegantly executed code
- like to work with product, design and other stakeholders in the company to identify customer pain points, come up with solutions, prototype, iterate and ship
- like to improve developer productivity by investing in tools, frameworks and internal product.
- A Github account, Stack Overflow account or equivalent that demonstrates your ability to work on complicated projects or some other way to validate your expertise
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer