Full Stack Developer
Posted by kalpita
Full Stack Developer Job description
Crypto currencies are one of the biggest innovations right next to Internet and has the potential to change many industries apart from Fintech. Facebook, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and Wall Street Stalwarts like JP Morgan have already started building technology to drive the next wave of crypto currency adoption. Prominent personalities like Jack Dorsey(Twitter), Naval Ravikant(Angellist), Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad) have become advocates of Bitcoin.
Giottus is one of the leading and highly rated Exchange in this exciting crypto ecosystem. Giottus was founded in 2017 by IIM Calcutta, Ex-Amazon & Ex-Vodafone founders. Giottus is known in the industry for its exemplary customer service and highly secure systems. With a customer base of more than 400,000+ Customers, Giottus is redefining the Indian Crypto currency space by constantly innovating to bring crypto currency to masses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving ability
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in software development in Agile Methodology
- Strong experience in writing code in one or more back-end languages (e.g., Java, Python, PHP, NodeJS)
- Exposure designing/implementing Restful web services
- Knowledge of relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Code versioning tools, build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle), Unit testing & code coverage tools are desired
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Must have the ability to learn to provide support & maintenance for simple to complex software applications.
- Knowledge of App servers & web servers (NGINX/Tomcat/httpd)
- Advanced experience using an IDE (e.g., Eclipse)
- Knowledge on Linux, Cloud platform, CD/CI with Jenkins
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, work quickly around tight deadlines
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic and able to work independently when required
- Comfortable with ambiguity – ability to churn outputs in spite of changing requirements
- Added points for being a crypto enthusiast/evangelist J
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer