This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Nitya Bhatnagar (@nityabhatnagar)
Pitstop is an online platform delivering one stop solution for all car care needs. We provide quality, economical and convenient car service through our network of partner garages.
We seek to re-define how car service industry works in India by standardizing service workshops, enabling them to provide better customer experience through the use of cutting edge technology, data analytics, and implementation of modern corporate practices in the running of service workshops
We are a young and enthusiastic team, which aims to build the best automotive service brand in the world. Members of the team are from top educational institutions of the country (IITs) and are serial entrepreneurs with combined experience of 10+ years
Skills required for an Android developer (2-4 years):
- Experience with Android SDK
- Have knowledge of Core Java.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have strong basics in Java, OOPS, and related Android Frameworks.
- Excellent design skills and proficiency in developing UI for various Android versions.
- Strong fundamentals of Java, XML, JSON and SQL / SQLite databases.
- Experience in developing Android apps to work with low bandwidth networks
- Understanding in software development process and prior experience in Agile or Extreme programming Methodology
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.