This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You’ll shape the visual aspects of our websites, emails, newsletters, social pages, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements, also test graphics across various media
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualise and execute illustration or photo-based social media creatives based on the defined creative strategy and approach
- Conceptualise and execute digital marketing collaterals such as banners, emailers etc based on marketing requirements
- Creation of design assets required for landing pages or websites
- Define the creative approach for focused digital and social campaigns
- Be an active advocate of anything and everything that’s creatively inspiring
- Prepare rough drafts, present ideas and amend designs after feedback.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using relevant software
- Work with content writers and marketing team closely to ideate marketing campaigns
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Freshers or 1+ years of graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Advanced Graphic design, illustrations, basic knowledge of UI/UX
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong sense of typography, imagery, colours, composition and visual layouts
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer