Posted by Ramya
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Understanding of Java or other programming language (Familiarity with object-oriented programming, Java, or other programming skills would be an asset) – Ability to interpret the code and convert to Technical document
- Experience in UML diagrams (e.g., class diagrams, activity diagrams), Software Requirements Specifications, Software Architecture or Design guides
- Experience with a software stack (Java, Spring, SpringBoot, MySQL, API) would be an asset
- Practical technology aptitude to understand software, process automation, and general operation of programing being documented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applications such as Confluence, Jira, SharePoint, RoboHelp, Illustrator, and Adapt
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Kindly fill the below details and share along with your Updated resume asap:
Rel.exp in Technical Writer:
Yrs of experience in Java :
Yrs of experience in UML Diagram :
Reason for job change:
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer