This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Who are we?
Hyphen is the Glassdoor for enterprises changing the way companies listen to their employees. We are an enterprise B2B SaaS platform that caters to Fortune 500 companies (Tata Steel, Titan, Epsilon, Inmobi, Hero motors), etc., with over 100k users on our system. We are a well-funded Silicon valley startup that is on the cusp of becoming the de facto tool for CHROs for organizations across the globe. Our engineering team is located in Bangalore and we have offices in SFO and Raleigh.
What is the mission?
As a senior QA engineer in Hyphen, you will be required to,
- Own the entire QA process of the product
- Participate in technical discussions with our SFO tech lead, and Director and review the architecture and design of solutions for implementing the product and tech roadmap.
- Design and write test cases.
- Identify risks and disseminate information about the quality of the product.
- Automate test cases using Cypress.io and connect the test suites to our CI/CD pipeline ensuring continuous quality assurance.
- Define and implement quality metrics and record QA artifacts.
- Review solutions implemented by developers and pick holes in them before implementation.
- Plan and execute testing cycles, setting up test data and providing quality reports.
- Provide input to the Director of Engineering and management to improve the technology, architecture and infrastructure of the product.
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience in QA and automation
- Proven track record of shipping applications to production. Please provide links of your live work.
- Strong working experience in manual testing processes.
- Automation experience in Cypress.io or Selenium
- Exposure and understanding of BDD principles.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs, databases, sessions and tokens.
- Expert experience in Scrum framework with exposure to Agile practices such as Pair programming, TDD and continuous integration/deployment.
- Experience in mentoring junior QA engineers.
- Experience in working in a dynamic startup environment that requires lots of initiative and self motivation.
- Proven track record of attention to detail and proactive expectation management.
Nice to haves
- Performance and security testing expertise
- Experience in defining and/or implementing test strategies
- See your work go live and change the lives of blue collar workers across the globe.
- Solve complex technical problems that involve NLP and ML integration.
- Learn technology and best practices from a team comprising of industry veterans.
- Get the best hardware to work on. All our developers work with Macs.
- Receive generous equity compensation in addition to industry standard salaries. Work and grow rich with us!
- Work in a company culture that is truly agile and respects its employees. After all, we are building a product that gives employees more respect and freedom!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer