This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Cogno AI provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based ChatBots and VoiceBots
Posted by Bharvi Patel
We are looking for a Software Tester to join our team. As a software tester, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify the quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
- Improve overall testing quality and time with automation testing.
- A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT is mandatory.
- 1-3 years' experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as Regression testing, Unit testing, Functional testing, Agile, and Scrum methodology testing.
- Must have experience in Automation testing and Manual testing.
- Experience with software QA tools like Browserstack, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with web security technology.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills, with superb attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
Location: Currently remote, eventually Mumbai
Compensation: Up to INR 5 LPA (Based on experience)
- Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing and dynamic spaces.
- Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
- Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
- Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
- Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
- Lots of creative freedom!
- Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
- Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
- Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer