This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front-end Fools Wanted (with an unhealthy love for beautiful software)
Posted by Vikram Bhaskaran (@qvikr)
What are we looking for?
A front-end developer who goes beyond HTML, CSS and JS to fall in love with the software she/he builds. You will be responsible for bringing elegant designs and interactions to life, first on the web and then on mobile devices as well.
Stuff you should have:
- Pretty good with HTML and CSS.
- Have a bit of an eye for good design and software.
- Not be a jerk. At least 50% of the time.
Stuff we don't care about:
- Your years of work experience
- Your diploma certificates
- Your love life
Who are we?
We are a fledgling company, founded with the experience we've built working in some of the hottest software product companies in the world. We have a massive track record of building, marketing and shipping awesome products used by tens of thousands of users every day. We are currently working on a very very early stage project management software that we believe will change the way people work on their ideas and get them through to execution.
Why should you join us?
Let me cut to the chase here. You must be a fool to join a fledgling company. You need to have more than the recommended dose of “batshit crazy” to throw in your heart and soul and sweat with just a big bag of hope to back you. You must be a delusional lunatic. And that's why we want you.
Why? Because you’re like us. A dreamer who believes so strongly in your dreams that you’re ready to flex fourteen hours a day everyday and still wake up fresh for another fourteen hours more. A front-ender who is so passionate about having fluid widths, you’re almost definitely OCD. An outcast. An alien. A freak of nature that must never be set loose without a straightjacket.
“The people crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do” - Steve Jobs
As part of the germ team, you’ll be working with a bunch of loons who’ve walked the talk. You'll be part of the core team, jumping in early in the game. You'll be the person making decisions on what the product should look and feel like, the one calling the shots, the one deploying those changes.
As a fellow loon, you’ll be a part of the core germ team. You’ll be able to get your hands dirty in every part of a startup, from writing code to returning sales calls. You will ask yourself the right questions, think up the right answers, and make them see light. And you will be in direct control of what you want to be - be awesome, and we all win.
- You get work on any device you choose, as long as it’s a mac
- Your work hours are pretty flexible. You can check in any time you like, but you will never want to leave.
- There’s round-the-clock coffee, and the occasional weekly beer.
- You get to work with some really cool people - developers, marketers, products guys - the kind of people you can actually relax and talk life-philosophy with every once in a while.
- When things get real intense, you can break into song-and-dance. In fact, it’s heavily encouraged.
- Juicy enough paycheck, comparable to (and slightly higher than) the industry average.
- If we love each other enough to work together full-time, you get crazy generous equity as well.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.