We are looking for experienced engineers (4yrs and above) to be a part of our growing team. Have a look at our company profile and the JD below and share your profiles today!
GeniusU is the first online training and mentoring platform for entrepreneurs that offers specific guidance for the business based on a person’s Genius type and Wealth profile. It specializes in
E-learning, education, entrepreneurship, business, psychometric tests and mentorship. In a sentence, “AI Assistance for Entrepreneurs”
About GeniusU Web Services Pvt Ltd.
GeniusU Web Services Pvt Ltd was founded in 2014 with the aim of providing all the backend Support to the parent company Entrepreneurs Institute. We provide all in house services like web development, design, project management and digital marketing. The India office is based out of Khar West, Mumbai. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team who believe in excellence and advancement. The idea is to support the growing needs of our parent company and grow within the organization as well. We have a company culture where ideas are encouraged and everyone gets a chance to enhance their skills and abilities to the next level. If you plan to grow into your chosen career path then GeniusU is the place to be at :)
Must have skills
- Excellent hands on experience in C and C++ programming.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Sound knowledge of relational database concepts.
- You love to code and innovate. Passionate and crazy about technology.
- Agile mindset i.e. you can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
- Collaborative, team player and quality conscious.
Good to have skills
- Exposure in developing Web based applications using technologies like Ruby on Rails or Java or PHP or any other Open Source technologies.
- Knowledge of Postgresql or MySQL or Oracle and database design, modeling, performance engineering etc.
- Knowledge of jQuery, CSS, HAML, SASS, SCSS etc.
- Ready to work on complicated and challenging requirements.
- Knowledge of test driven development, continuous integration using CircleCI / Hudson / jenkins / cruise control, automation testing etc.
- Experience using any source control system like GitHub, Mercurial, SVN with knowledge of branching/merging.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or Heroku.
- Exposure in mobile application development using PhoneGap, RubyMotion, XCode, Cocoa, Objective-C and/or Android.
- Knowledge of Ember.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js, Sinatra, Rack, Ruby internals and Rails internals is a huge plus.
- Inclination to develop your own gems or tools.