This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Careers Generico (@generico)
- Excellent computer science fundamentals and problem solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, technology frameworks and overall awareness of latest technology trends.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Angular.js and related frameworks.
- Must enjoy challenging assignments and come up with innovative solutions.
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Design and code review to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Analyse system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Use your technical influence to drive innovation and engineering standards/best practices across Engineering-.
- Expertise in building UI for cross-platform web application.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer