We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Min 1.5 Years+ Working Experience Required. Freshers are not allowed, So don't apply if you are fresher.
- Best Command in Core PHP and Oops Concepts with MVC.
- Min 1 PHP Framework Working Experience Required in Codeigniter/ Yii/ Laravel.
- Working Experience in WordPress and it's Plugin's Required.
- Hands on knowledge of web development & custom PHP programming with one or more open sources MVC frameworks like CakePHP, Codeigniter, Yii, ZEND, Laravel, etc.
- Great preference will be for the candidate having experience building applications in the MVC frameworks Yii.
- Have a Strong knowledge in Data structure DB design and Query & Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Expert understanding of Mysql schema design advanced querying, indexes, triggers, and performance optimization MySQL or Oracle.
- Working knowledge of WAMP/LAMP/LEMP stack and open-source software.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer