This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to lead our mobile development. We require someone who has experience in coding complex UIs for android apps that have been published to play store. Working closely with the CEO/CTO, we'll rely on you to design custom UI components in a highly interactive experience.
You should have:
• Passion for programming and building awesome products.
• Hands-on experience of minimum 2 years in development is a must.
• Proficient with developing optimised UI for different Android versions and devices, familiarity with Google Material Design.
• Attention to detail.
• Worked on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• A deep familiarity with Android Studio, Java, Gradle and the Android SDK.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Good working knowledge of Crash Reporting tools, Tracking tools, Fabric, Crashlytics and Google Analytics for Mobile apps.
Join us if you are a GAMER and want to work in GAMING ESPORTS INDUSTRY that reaches lakhs of Indian gamers and creates products for them. We work to make India play.
Yes, perks include free games :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.