This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fynarfin Tech is a start-up at India's silicon valley Bengaluru, We invite you to be part of a team building a micro-service based Fintech platform which scales as fast as our client's needs, along with helping us strike a balance between building a stable, secure platform and developing a cutting-edge one where we extensively embrace automation in all our apps.
At Fynarfin, you would have also the privilege to contribute to Apache Fineract (http://fineract.apache.org/), transforming the delivery of digital financial services to the world’s 3 billion under-banked and unbanked by guiding the development of the core open source platform and catalyzing an ecosystem of innovation led by network of partners and community of volunteers. As Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst reminds us in The Open Organization, companies spend a lot of money on software that never delivers its intended value. We believe in both contributing to Open Source regularly as per need as well as open sourcing any non-core feature at Fynarfin.
- You will be responsible for components of the core banking platform
- Develop end-user business applications in Retail Banking that use the above platform
- Collaborate with your team through our rigorous product design and dev methodology
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Set clear goals for yourself and consistently achieve them
- Manage project timelines for consistent high quality deliverables
- Be a hands-on individual contributor to build & improve the platform
- Engage with the client to understand requirements & translate them to technical designs
- Steer the ship in a rapidly changing startup environment through innovation & hard-work
- Hands-on experience and understanding of a typical Web Application stack
- 2 - 3 year experience in the software industry.
- Mastery over Core Java, Spring
- Advanced querying & tuning skills over RDBMS & NoSQL Databases
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in AngularJS
- Ability to write clear, beautiful & minimal code
- Excellent debugging skills - familiar with remote debugging, bash, thread dumps and such
- Strong problem solving skills to deal with rapidly changing requirements, technologies & people
Good to have skills
- Domain expertise in Financial Services, Retail Banking or Payments
- Experience in Angular JS
- Hands-on experience of Microservices, Containers and such
- Performance tuning & infrastructure sizing
- Hands-on experience in setting up and configuring infrastructure on the Cloud
- Experience with CI/CD with Agile frameworks
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer