Job Description & key roles:
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions
- Responsible for creation of all coded Front-end deliverables
- Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities on multiple projects
- Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space.
- Continuously explore ways to improve our architecture and practices.
- Lead recruiting of new Front-end employees
- Working closely with the management team to plan and execute new products.
- Ensuring user experience based design choices .
- Optimizing web pages for mobile phones, maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Still hands-on with code every day.
- Improve engineering standards, code reviews and build necessary tooling.
Technical skill set:
- At least 5+ years of experience hand-coding JS, HTML(5), CSS(3) and other UI technologies
- At least 1-2 years of front end developer management experience where at least 2 developers have reported to you
- Significant hands-on experience with Single Page Application frameworks
- Familiarity with Android and iOS app development
- Widespread knowledge of different frontend architectures and where to apply them
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Working knowledge on AWS setup and the various AWS services
Nice to have technical skill set:
- Experience with (and love for) agile processes
- Experience with DevOps
Other skill set:
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Proven Team management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Eagerness to adopt new technologies
- Eagerness to work in the Fintech or stock market domain
- Eagerness to work in product driven companies
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer